Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MIDI Week Singles: "Where Are You" - thomas was alone (PC)


For my last post of 2014, I wanted to cover a song that was the first song I thought of as far as gaming in 2014.  "Where Are You" by David Housden from thomas was alone was that one song.

"Where Are You" from Thomas Was Alone on PC (2012)
Record Label: Digital Self Release
Composer: David Housden
Game Developer: Mike Bithell


I'm afraid of calling "Where Are You" a beautifully simplistic piano and ambient piece of video game music, but that's the easiest explanation of the song.  For me, not only is the music itself beautiful, but it also is about as nostalgic as something can be with less than a year gone by.

So goodbye 2014, and we'll see you in all your glory tomorrow in 2015.



JWfW/JDub/Jaconian
The Sounds of the World Driving By.

No comments:

Post a Comment