Monday, August 11, 2014

Difficulties and Deficiencies in the First World

Todays  is brought to y'all from my phone, because I accidentally left my computer cord/charger at my parents' house down in California over the weekend. I did however remember the charger for my phone so I will do the majority of my needed computer needs via phone until then.

This also means that video gaming for this week will be done primarily on my 3DS as pretty much everything else aside from word processing will eat up what little battery power I have left. Which is fine with me because I'm about this close to saying "fuck it all" and leave the game without defeating the final boss, but that might be for another post.

This will also force me to finish the book I've been reading for the past month as well as the previously mentioned PSP games.  I think the next book on yhe lost is an audio book so I'll be listening ti Blood Meridian by Cormack McCarthy and the physical book is supposed to be Science Fiction and I haven't decided which book will cover that BINGO square.

In closing I will say that typing a post on a touchpad phone keyboard is a bit of a pain in the ass, regardless of the orientation of the screen. Wednesday's MIDI Week Single is looking to be fairly minimal, but we'll make do.



~JWfW/JDub/Jaconian

No comments:

Post a Comment