Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May, I update this month

I just logged into steam for the first time since March 27th.  That's a full month with no Steam.  Wow!  I think that's the first time I've had a run like that in years.  So that's new.

The lack of Steam Account time is based on two things:  One is that I got a new job!  Pretty happy about that.  But it has forced me to shift my time around, and I've pretty much cut video games out entirely, except for Two:  Zelda Classic.  Specifically, Zquest, the editor for Zelda Classic.  I'm still happily placing tiles and designing maps, albeit at a slower pace.  I'm also reading more, which makes me happy.  Currently reading: 'The Mote in God's Eye,' a science fiction novel about first contact with an alien species.

I'm gardening more, because I like it and also because my new job is at a Garden Nursery.  It's a great job, but it doesn't pay well;  I'm barely scraping by.  So in the back of my mind, I'm thinking about finding a better-paying job.  In the meantime, I'll hold tight where I am, and be thankful I have a job I like going to.  

Finally, just two days ago, I got my cat back!  My Mom had been keeping him for the last six months since I lost my job.  It's really great to have him back, he's soft and cuddly as he ever was.  He has to contend with two other cats and the Great Dane/Pit Bull puppy that we have living at our house, so for now he stays in my room.  I'm hoping he will develop a repor with these animals before too long.

Alright, so that's my update,  Sayonara!

-D


No comments:

Post a Comment