Saturday, March 21, 2015

Miscellaneous Mid-Month Update

Hello hello, my adoring public.  Pause for the sound of crickets.

I'm just hopping on a borrowed internet connection to comment on my recent absence.  I've had a few recent changes that have hampered my ability to post.  I went from a slow job with plenty of time to use the internet, to a new, fast paced position with virtually zero internet time.  In addition, I moved, and I haven't gotten my internet  connection worked out at the new place.  AT&T sent me a broken modem, so now I need to find time to have a technician come out and check everything before replacing the modem.  On top of all of that, I have a new girlfriend companion - party member, and we are keeping our weekends busy.  In our downtime, I've unpacked my nintendo 64 and played some Star Fox, Turok and Mario Kart.  It's good times, and my gal-pal has great nostalgia for that system.  

In addition, I'd like to share some links regarding the newly late Terry Pratchett and Leonard Nimoy.  These are important and rad creative people, and I would be remiss if I didn't say a little something on this blog.

But these will have to wait.  For another near-future sample sized internet connection.  Until then,

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment