Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another-Another Humble Bundle of Awesomness

Yo, how's it going?  I'm just stopping in really quick to mention that my sister Mz is in town, and so I'm going to be a bit distracted and won't likely have any posts ready any time soon.  She rode her bike sixty miles yesterday, which is pretty badass.

I also want to mention that the Humble Bundle 8 has some games that I like and have reviewed here.  So, you should go there and give them some money for games.  You should probably have already done this, and signed up for their mailing list, and thus - already know about the Humble Bundle 8.  But I didn't really have a post ready, and so I thought I could talk about that.  Humble Bundle 8 includes games: Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone and Proteus.  All excellent games.

In addition, there are other games, which I don't know anything about.  They might be good, they might be excellent.  Gee, maybe I should buy the Humble Bundle 8.  I guess I could buy it for a penny or something.  Normally, I make it a point to always exceed the average and get the full bundle.  The average is usually like 8 bucks.  No big deal.  You can afford it.

Alright Dear Reader, if you go and get this bundle today, you will have made this purchase with just under 14 days remaining.  Unless you are from the future, which you more than likely are.  Days, Weeks... Years?  If you're from about six months in the future I'd like it if you could answer a series of questions for me. 

First:  Did the Giants make it to the playoffs?  Second:  Did they win?  Third:  Do you still enjoy your Humble Bundle Purchase?  Fourth:  Do you think it was worth the money you paid for it?  Fifth:  Is 'The Wolverine' any good?  I really hope it is, but this will be the fifth time Hugh Jackman has played Wolverine, and I can't help but wonder how long this can go on.  

Alright, I'm out of questions for those of you from the near-future.  I'll have to come up with some new questions for long-future readers.  And some way to read the responses without having to wait around until the day you finally post them.  Until then, remember back in May, 2013?  Gee, seems like just yesterday,

-D



No comments:

Post a Comment