Friday, July 26, 2013

Special Edition: Precursor Games presents "Shadow of the Eternals" for Wii U & PC Kickstarter

Yes, Precursor Games previously tried to do a $2,500,000 kickstarter a while back to "kickstart" their "spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem that didn't go over too well.  Speculations aside, they've started it up again and hopefully this time they will succeed, especially coming out of San Diego Comic Con with a lot of positive reviews and a lot of public interaction and gameplay.

I was going to pin this on the end of the post I just put up (the one right below this), but felt I would do it better service just to put up a separate post about the kickstarter campaign.  This campaign will run from yesterday (Thursday July 25th, 2013) through Friday August 23rd, 2013.  Already, after one day, they have just under $10,000 of their previous earned amount after 24 days of crowdfunding.  Things are looking up.

I feel that I could say a lot about Precursor Games and their handling of redoing a kickstarter, but I'll just direct you to their Kickstarter page for you to do as you will.  Do I want to see this game made?  Very much so yes.  Will I be bringing it up every post?  No, but I'll be putting the banner I made (using their artwork) at the bottom of my posts as my way of supporting and promoting something that I would like to see.

That's that.  Have a good Friday.  It's my Monday and I'll see you all again in a couple of days, being next Monday, which will be my Friday.  It's all good.


~JWfW/JDub/Jaconian



No comments:

Post a Comment