Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another Round of Free Flash Games


hexagon 
My God this game is hard.  And it's kinda neat, and it was made by Terry Cavanagh (VVVVVV), and I think he's pretty neat.  Give it a try, see how long it takes to get addicted and then frustrated.








This is an interesting sort of adventure/exploration game with multiple endings.  I've gotten only one out of three endings, I am curious to see what else this game holds.




  
This game requires just a mouse and one button, and really, I hardly even move the mouse when I play, and it somehow has an awesome amount of game-play depth for being so simple.   I haven't played the HD version, but I highly recommend giving Gravity Hook a whirl or two.  








This game is pitched as 'a compression of each of the 32 original super mario bros levels into one screen apiece.'  I found it to be not exactly that, but pretty fun to play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment